- A short “Do You Read the Advocate?” blurb to copy/paste into your bulletin
- A brief video (watch on YouTube or Vimeo, or download from Vimeo)
- Speakers (request here)
- Subscription envelopes (request here)
- Bulletin inserts to download, print and pop right into your Sunday bulletin (5 1/2 x 8 1/2″ two-up)
- A 3-minute script you can read about the Advocate to your congregation
- Talking points for you to read to your church
Feel free to hold an Advocate Awareness Day any day throughout the year. The idea is to help your church members become aware of this first-rate newspaper and use it as a tool for stronger discipleship and connectionalism.
To talk to the Advocate about speaking at your church, contact Jessica Brodie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-807-0018.