Lead Like Jesus workshop offered in Greenwood District
Imagine if you will a world where leaders in every walk of life practiced love-based leadership. These leaders lead like Jesus, love their colleagues and followers and strive to take them to where God wants them to go. This love-based leadership can be a reality when pastors and church leaders learn to Lead Like Jesus.
Join with pastors and church leaders for the Lead Like Jesus workshop on March 10 (5-9 p.m.) and March 11 (9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) at Belvedere United Methodist Church, 202 Rhomboid Place, North Augusta. This is an action-oriented, peer-to-peer learning experience that is highly personal yet also corporate in nature.
Lead like Jesus is a leadership development workshop that exposes common leadership misconceptions and offers a practical model based on the greatest leader role model of all time, Jesus.
What will you gain from participating in this training event?
• Align your heart, head, hands and habits with the transformative leadership model of Jesus;
• Discover the difference between power-based and love-based leadership;
• Learn practical skills for coaching those you lead;
• Uncover how pride and fear are inhibiting your individual and church effectiveness;
• Establish meaningful goals rooted in your vision and core values; and
• Build daily habits that foster personal growth and drive long-term change.
The workshop will be led by Dr. Jason Zebert, assistant director, Faith Community Formation Office for the Mississippi Conference of The United Methodist Church.
Full details about the workshop are available on the Greenwood District webpage: https://www.umcsc.org/greenwood